Are you looking for a new adventure? Want to try something new? Want to find a way to make money, live overseas, and pay off your debt?

Teaching English overseas can do that for you. It did it for me, it and does it for thousands of other people each year.

When I started teaching English, I was exactly where you are now. I was unsure about whether or not this was right for me. I wasn’t a professional teacher. I didn’t know where to find a job, what schools were reputable, how to negotiate my contract, or what degrees were needed. I know first-hand how stressful and confusing the process can seem, especially if you’ve never done it before.

But let me tell you, while getting a teaching job might seem like a time-consuming and stressful process, getting a job is actually easy once you knew a few simple tricks and tips.
Don’t get lost in a sea of information.

Like you, I was lost and spent days searching the Internet, trying to find up-to-date, honest, and accurate information. I rarely found any (which only added to my stress). Too many potential teachers give up and lose out on this great experience because they go crazy trying to find trustworthy information.

With all that confusing information out there, you can be unsure if this path is really right for you. That’s why I wrote this book — to make you sure you are making the right decision! This book will save you weeks of online research and give you the most accurate and updated information from real teachers — teachers who are out there in the field right now. You’ll hear secrets from practicing teachers sharing what that they’ve learned. This book will also show you the exact steps I and other teachers took to get a job overseas.

One of the greatest things I did was teach English overseas. That experience allowed me learn about new cultures, pick up new languages, make international friends, and break out of my routine. Teaching showed me that if I can get up and move to a new culture and survive, I could do anything I put my mind to. It gave me confidence and international friends. And it helped me earn a lot of money while still saving for travel and paying off my debts!

This 166-page book will give you the tools you need to travel the world and work overseas by doing something you do every day: speak English.
Axact

You Want Travel

Would you like some help keeping informed, saving money and knowing your opportunities while you’re traveling? Check out these tips for smart traveling to help you succeed in journeys short or long-term, anywhere in the world. YouWantTravel will connect you to articles and videos published by other travelers that can help you create the best travel experience no matter your style or purpose.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: